Shavuot Thursday Night May 28 7pm – midnight
We will celebrate with a Tikkun Leil Shavuot – a night of study, creativity, and blintzes in honor of the receiving of Torah.
Just a few of our offerings:
- 7pm Shavuot Family Jam with Duvid and Ellen
- 7:30 Rabbi Jason Mann presents The Book of Ruth: Lessons About Love and Redemption
- 8:30 Rabbi Susan Silverman presents Covenants of Belonging: Naomi, Ruth and Sinai
- 9pm Nefesh Dance Party! Hosted by Dani Bedau
- 9:30pm Torah in the Time of Covid: An open salon of teachings, music, and art newly created in these Covid days. Rabbi Susan, Duvid Swirsky, Sally Dworsky and Nefesh community. Have something specific to share? Email by Tuesday night firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:30 A Land of Milk & Honey: Blintz making with pastry chef Coby Field
- 11:30 Eat, schmooze, hang out!
Register for Zoom: https://bit.ly/nefesh-shavuot-2020
Ingredients for Coby’s Blintzes: Google doc