- This event has passed.
Saturday Morning Shabbat
September 10 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm PDT
Saturday morning Shabbat with Nefesh! Join us for an extended, celebratory Shabbat Family Jam and some Elul Spiritual Support as we get ready for the New Year.
- 9:30am Family Jam / 10:30 Elul Spiritual Support
- In person at St. Paul’s Commons in Echo Park and on Zoom
- Please note: Family Jam will be the Shabbat service for the morning.
- Health and Safety: We will have a combination of indoor and outdoor seating. Masks are optional outside and inside, we will have a designated mask-on section indoors. We’ll ask you to show proof of vaccination or a negative test (provided on site) when you arrive.
- Accessibility: Nefesh provides captions at all our Zoom video services as well as an ASL interpreter for Family Jam. Childcare also provided. Accessible parking and elevators at St. Paul’s Commons. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any accessibility questions and concerns.
- Parking: Free, underground garage parking. Please enter the garage at 840 Echo Park Dr. LA, CA 90026 and press 001 to be buzzed in. Additional street parking on Laguna Avenue. Biking, carpooling, walking, etc. are also encouraged.