- This event has passed.
Nefesh White Jewish Antiracist Continuing Dialogue
February 21, 2021 @ 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
We invite you to join us to continue the work begun with our Nefesh Antiracist Dialogue and Training with Jason David and Rachel Hamburg this past July.
This six-session series will begin January 17 from 4:30-6 PM, meeting the third Sunday of every month. Participants are strongly encouraged to commit to all six sessions. If there is a session you will not be able to attend we understand. Our hope is that you will make an effort to attend all six.
This series will focus on further developing and understanding our identities as anti-racist White Jews through dialogue, exploration, learning and spiritual practice. Together we will delve into the impacts of racism and anti-Semitism and the cultivation of a positive anti-racist White Jewish identity, using the Middot/traits as framework and guide. We will also share resources for learning and action. We look forward to creating a brave space, built on trust and support, and engaging in this work with you.
- All times 4:30 to 6:00 pm on third Sundays in 2021
- Jan 17, Feb 21, Mar 21, Apr 18, May 16, June 20
- Facilitated by Nefesh Kin Dani, Ben, Josh & Mel
- Suggested Donation – $36.00. Nefesh Kin – no charge
- Please consider becoming Kin!
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds.