- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm PDT
Havdalah is a ritual we do as Shabbat ends and the new week begins. It is a special time as the light changes around us and we usher in the new week and the possibility of a new world. Join us for Havdalah ritual, healing and connection at 6pm on March 19th. Bring a blanket, your own picnic dinner, and some herbs, spices, or other fragrant offerings for our Havdalah community.
- Kids – We’ll bring the goods and guidance for DIY besamim crafting. Kid care support will also be available until 8:00pm
- Health and Safety – This is an outdoor event and masks are optional. If this is your first in person Nefesh experience, we’ll ask to see proof of vaccination for everyone over 12 when you check in.
- Parking and Accessibility – There is limited parking on site with spaces reserved for those with access needs, up the hill. If you’re up for a bit of a climb uphill, there is also parking on Scott Rd. The park includes grassy field and slopes as well as paved stairs, ramps and pathways leading from the parking lot to a paved recreation area with tables and benches and four accessible, gender neutral bathrooms. The ceremony will include acoustic music and amplified speech.
- Volunteers – We are always grateful for the support of volunteers at our events. Choose the volunteer ticket on the registration page and plan to arrive at 5:30 to help set up and welcome folks as they arrive. We will also need help at the end of the night cleaning up and packing out, with a promise not to keep you past 9:30. If you’ve got any questions, please email Ian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pets – Bring your non-human family members – and please take responsibility for keeping them on leash, and cleaning up after them too!
- Questions? Drop a note email@example.com