Join us this week for Shabbat service and some great original programming and learning opportunities!
- Shabbat Service Saturday morning
- Instagram Live Wednesday 11am
- Torah-Poetry with Leila Thursday
- Second Nurture cohort Sunday
Nefesh Saturday Shabbat
9:30am Kids Jam, 10am Full Torah service (All times Pacific)
Here’s Rabbi Susan’s sermon from Friday Shabbat this past week.
Join us on Instagram Live Wednesdays 11am
Writing Ourselves into the Story: Torah-Poetry Discussion and Workshop
Thursday, February 11 — 7pm Pacific – Weekly with Leila Bilick. This started last week and you can join at any time! Here are two lovely poems by Lucille Clifton that we looked at.
- Second Nurture Cohort meets Sunday, February 14, 10am. You are most welcome to join to talk and learn about foster and adoption. Email Ellen firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purim is coming! Mark your calendars for our February 25 celebration (Thursday)
- Check out this amazing offering from Nefesh Community Weaver, Ian Schiffer: Mensch Reimagined – How Masculine People Build a Culture of Nurturance. Begins in March!
- We recognize and elevate Black History Month! See our Facebook and Instagram all month for more, and we’ll be adding links, stories, and more to our blog.